(young adult fantasy)
- Seeing Blue (young adult fantasy)
- Feathered (young adult fantasy), debuting January 1, 2018!
I've read excerpts of Seeing Blue and Kingdom. Delightful novels! Wollaston has the knack for painting vivid surroundings and breathing life into her characters.
- The Lost Valor of Love (historical fantasy)
Carter's amazing novel is set three millennia ago during the horrendous battles between ancient Egyptians and Hittites.
My review of The Lost Valor of Love: "I don't usually read romances, preferring more variety in plotlines, but Valor just swept me away! Carter's writing is astounding. Perfect pacing, sentence structure lyrical and varied and natural, high tension, incredible reader identification with characters (who are deeply layered, not stark black and white). Wow."
- Bridei's Chronicles: set in a kingdom of the Priteni/Picts
- The Arthur Books
- Saxon Stories: Danish invasions on Britain's east coast
- The Pendragon Cycle
- King Raven trilogy